The Best Blogs Exposing America’s HOA Nightmare!
Submit your own nominee blogs, videos and news stories below in our comment box. Be sure to include the URL!
1. Evan McKenzie. Law professor and author. King of all HOA blogs.
2. Two of the sites operated by George Staropoli, the Stallion of all HOA blogs.
3. Jonathan Friedrich, continuing to make waves in Nevada. He’s the state’s top Homeowners advocate.
4. This guy has thought of arguments that no one ever dreamed existed!
5. Smart, smart, smart!
6. Jan Bergemann’s site. An absolute genius in the HOA fight.
7. Foreclosure based. Some occasionally good stuff.
8. Another lawyer, this one Texas-based.
9. Short. Arizona-based. OK sometimes.
10. Newspaper. Florida-based. Sometimes worth following.
11. California-based. Worth an occasional look.
12. Law professor, some good info.
13. A Mom’s blog about HOAs forbidding kids to play outside. The comments are the best part.
14. John L. Smith, a very smart and informed columnist from the Las Vegas Review Journal
16. An honest lawyer? Hmmm, imagine that! Maryland-based.
17. Some interesting info.
18. Good info. Panic among HOA lawyers as they lose a 4 million dollar suit in Hawaii!
19. Written by lawyers! Whew! What can we do?
20. AHRC.com One of the earliest and most strident. Elizabeth McMahon’s site. Not sure what the current status is, but blog seems not to work. Very sad. “Still, you may be able to pull up some of the old contents using an Internet Archive like www.waybackmachine.org and search for AHRC.”
21. Ugh! More lawyers. Mostly about Florida law. Sometimes they stink. Sometimes they’re good.
22. TV News based. Some pretty interesting stories.
23. Congressional Representatives